If you need a shower boosting, and you need it boosting today, then the Techflo from Stuart Turner is the perfect solution.
Designed to boost the incoming hot and cold water supply to an individual shower, bath, shower mixer or mixer tap, the Techflo is one of the easiest to install shower pumps on the market.
It may be “no thrills” in design, but the Techflo range has a selection of features that offer unique benefits to your home. These include:
- Carbon and Ceramic seals to prevent any leaks
- Whisper quiet technology so you can let the neighbours sleep
- Single and Twin impeller options available for pumping both hot and cold water supplies
- Automatic pressure switch to adjust flow rate and pressure constantly
- WRAS approved for assured quality
- Durable plastic construction to save costs
- Flexible Hoses for easy installation
- Boost hot and cold water supplies equally
- Single function shower
- Bath/basin mixer tap
- Boost the water pressure to either a hot or cold single tap
- Boost the blended water between the shower valve and the shower head
- Suitable for positive head applications only.
- Techflo TP pumps require a flow of 0.8 l/min to start.
- Pump has G 3/4" male connection and G 3/4" x 15mm push-in flexible hose.
|Dimensions||152mm High 97mm Wide x 228mm Deep|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Motor Size (kW/W)||180W|
|Bar Rating||2.0 Bar|
|Max Flow||18 l/min|
|Head Impeller||Single Impeller|
|Pipe Size||15 mm|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £12.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Anchor Pumps prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Anchor Pumps. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Anchor Pumps. Please click here to view Returns information.