Careers at Anchor Pumps
Internal Sales Estimator
Anchor Pumps, based in Warrington are the market leader of suppling domestic and commercial pumps online to a wide varied customer base.
We are currently recruiting for an outgoing and friendly internal sales estimator to work closely with our industrial and web sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for pump selection, processing and completing all orders made via our websites and Industrial clients. Other elements include managing stock levels, working closely with suppliers to ensure stock levels are maintained and delivered on time.
The ideal candidate must have an exceptional attention to detail, friendly and pleasant phone manner and be able to multitask on numerous jobs at once.
Previous experience of industril or domestic pump sales and selection. Experience of Sage50 Accounts is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
To apply please send a covering letter and C.V. to email@example.com
Strictly No Agencies
Website and eCommerce Assistant
Anchor Pumps are the leading online provider of pumps and associated equipment, we are looking for a dynamic person to work alongside the existing Web Team.
This is a small team, so the duties will be varied and across a range of web related areas.
Populating images and content into the website cms from scratch.
Updating pricing and creating new products in Magento 2.
Knowledge of Google Adwords and experience of PPC campaigns, experience of writing quality content for our blogs.
Some but not all of the duties will be:
Creating images, editing images and use of photoshop.
Inputting product listings into Magento and Amazon
Liasing with other departments to keep the site up to date and accurate
Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity
Promoting the website and business through social media channels
General sales and marketing activities as required
Looking at SEO activity and investigating opportunities
Looking at PPC implementation and checking optimal use of resources
Skills & Experience:-
1 - 2 years experience in a similar role desirable
Excellent spoken and written English
Knowledge and experience of Excel and basic formulas
Use of photoshop and editing skills
Previous experience of Magento 2
Working knowledge of Adwords and general PPC
Working knowledge and experience of SEO techniques
Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work efficiently
Please forward covering letter, c.v. and salary expection to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly No Agencies
Anchor Pumps are a leading online and warehouse based provider of domestic, commercial and industrial pump and pumping solutions. We are looking for an experienced eCommerce professional to drive and develop sales through our websites.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate attention to detail, have a good understanding of search engine optimisation and content marketing. They would also have knowledge and experience of Amazon and eBay platforms.
- Manage and improve website performance.
- Create New Listings on Websites, eBay & Amazon platforms
- Manage, monitor and improve active listings
- Manage inventory and ensure listings are current and upto date.
- Monitor competitor websites and activity
- Monitor online performance and ensure eBay and Amazon metrics are reported on.
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics.
- Create and develop engaging content for our Social Media channels.
- Manage the creation of artwork for the website.
- Engage with and manage customer service issues.
- Manage the marketing of the website.
- Manage and develop a small eCommerce team
- Manage and work closely with our outsourced eCommerce support providers.
Skill requirements include:
- A strong understanding of SEO techniques (content and meta)
- Experience using Microsoft Word & Excel
- 2+ years’ experience working in e-commerce with the Magento platform
- An understanding of eBay & Amazon Seller platforms
- A good understanding of social media
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills for resizing/editing images
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Excellent written communication and analytical skills.
- Good telephone and communication skills