ProMinent Beta® Solenoid Pump 2.2l/hr output at upto 16bar back pressure, PVDF/PTFE chemically resistant liquid end. Inlcudes fault indicating alarm relay & manual bleed screw.
The solenoid metering pump Beta® is equipped with all setting and control functions for modern water treatment and chemical metering. As compared to its predecessor model, it features a pulse step down and step up function. This facilitates a more accurate adaptation to external signal transducers. The result is an easier and more precise adjustment of the metering to the actual requirements.Thanks to the use of new technologies, the energy consumption could be reduced by approx.10 %. The Beta® can be easily re-adjusted during operation.
- Pulse-controlled step up and step down for optimal adaptation to existing signal transducers
- Drive with almost no wear
- Excellent permanent operation properties
- Energy saving of 10 % thanks to higher efficiency compared to predecessor
- Stroke length adjustment continuously between 0 – 100 % (recommended not less than 30%)
- Stroke frequency adjustment in 10% steps from 10 – 100 % (max speed 180spm)
- Wide-range supply voltage 100 to 230±10% VAC
- LED display for operation, warning and error messages
- Optional:remote start/stop, contact input (for pulsed control) and auxiliary max speed 'override' through seperate universal control cable
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
|Dimensions||92mm x 179mm x 244mm|
|Motor Size (kW/W)||Solenoid|
|Full Load Current (FLC)||1.3 - 4.2A|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £8.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Anchor Pumps prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Anchor Pumps. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Anchor Pumps. Please click here to view Returns information.