Calpeda GXVm 25-6-SG Submersible Stainless Steel dirty water drainage pump (25mm solids handling) without floatswitch, 10m cable and 0.37kW 240V 1Ph 50Hz motor.
Calpeda GXR and GXV Submersible dirty water Pumps can be used for the following applications:
- For clean water containing solids up to 10mm diameter.
- For draining rooms or or emptying tanks.
- Extraction of water from ponds, streams or pits and for rainwater collection.
- For irrigation purposes.
- For clean or slightly dirty water, containing solids up to 25 mm grain size.
- Particularly suitable for liquidor with filamentous particles.
For outdoor use a power supply cable of not less than 10m should be used.
- Single-impeller submersible pumps in chrome-nickel stainless steel, with vertical delivery port.
- GXR: with open impeller.
- GXV(25): with free-flow (vortex) impeller.
- Motor cooled by the pumped water passing between the motor jacket and the external jacket.
- Handle in polypropylene.
- Double shaft seal with oil chamber.
- Certain models have a float switch for automatic start/stop.
- Head up to 12.7m and flow rates up to 220 litres/min.
- 1 1/4" BSP Female Discharge Port.
|Dimensions||337mm High x 176mm Diameter|
|Manufacturers Warranty||1 Year|
|Connection Type||1 1/4 Inch BSP Female|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Full Load Current (FLC)||3.5A|
|Cable Length||5 Metres|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £12.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not available for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Please note specific items may incur a restocking charge as they are made to order, the cost of which, it determined by the manufacturer not ourselves. Items that are made to order or cut to specific length e.g. Hose cut to specific length may not be entitled to a refund.
Please contact customer services for clarification.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Anchor Pumps prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Anchor Pumps. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Anchor Pumps. Please click here to view Returns information.