Please note this pump is no longer available and has been replaced with the STR2 1.5C (98950216). This will be sent as a replacement.
If you’re looking for a pump that offers high performance at a low cost, look no further than the Grundfos STR2 1.5C.
Designed for domestic shower applications, wet rooms and bathrooms, this pump has a host of cool features. These include:
- Low-speed induction motor so it lasts longer than regular pumps
- Anti-vibration feet so you don’t wake the neighbours
- Automatic thermal overload protection to prevent overheating and damage
- Built using carbon graphite and ceramic materials for complete protection
- Single and twin impeller so it can pump both hot and cold water supplies
- Built using a regenerative design so it’s quieter than regular pumps
- WRAS approved (1111046) for peace of mind
- Supplied with 1.5m cable and st/steel braided hoses
- 1.2 and 1.5 bar versions available
This STR2 pump is a suitable replacement for the following:
- Salamander CT50
- Stuart Turner Eco 1.8 Twin
- Stuart Turner Showermate 1.6
- Techflow TP 60 Ti
PLEASE NOTE: Grundfos Watermill Shower Pumps are not suitable for use with Combination Boilers.
|SKU||96787442 / 98950216|
|Dimensions||250mm x 140mm x 190mm|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Motor Size (kW/W)||390W|
|Bar Rating||1.5 Bar|
|Max Flow||35 l/min|
|Head Impeller||Twin Impeller|
|Pipe Size||22 mm|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £12.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Anchor Pumps prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Anchor Pumps. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Anchor Pumps. Please click here to view Returns information.