Lutz B2 Vario drum/barrel/container pump For decanting thin bodied acids, alkalis and chemicals such as battery acid, glycols, phosphoric acid, hydrochloric acid, oil-based lubricants, cleaner solvent, sodium hypochlorite. Great cost effective alternative to a manual hand pump.
- Infinitely variable speed controller allows a controlled filling of smaller and larger liquid amounts
- No grease fillings
- Wide range of applications possible due to sealless construction
- Serially mounted hanger for storing nozzle and cable at the pump (option)
- Service-friendly and simple to dismantle
- Variable flow rate for a convenient and safe transfer
- Sealless construction (SL) cannot fail by dry running
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- All-purpose resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Easy maintenance without special tools
- Ultra quiet, long service life
- Max 300cps viscosity
|Manufacturers Warranty||1 Year|
|Dimensions||102cm x 27cm x 13cm|
|Motor Size (kW/W)||200W|
|Voltage||110V 1Ph 50Hz|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £8.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Anchor Pumps prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Anchor Pumps. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Anchor Pumps. Please click here to view Returns information.