The Ecocirc XL High efficiency single phase circulators for light commercial heating systems with electronically commutated permanent magnet technology.
Ecocirc XL and XLplus are designed for circulating liquids in the following systems:
- Hot water heating systems
- Air conditioning and cooling systems
- Domestic hot water systems
- Solar and Geothermal systems.
- Constant pressure: the pump maintains constant pressure at any flow demand
- Proportional pressure: pump pressure continuously adjusts based on flow demand
- Constant speed: the pump maintains a fixed speed at any flow demand
- Night mode: the pump reduces the power consumption at minimum when the heating load is not required (night-time)
- Dry run protection
- Air purge
- Plug for 100W motor size
- Reading and setting of the pump by digital display and human machine interface with push buttons
- Insulation shell for heating systems for single head pumps
- Constant temperature control (ecocirc XLplus only)
- Differential temperature control (ecocirc XLplus only)
- Additional automatic operating modes for twin head pumps including parallel and alternate operations (ecocirc XLplus only)
- Integrated communication capabilities (Modbus and Bacnet) for ecocirc XLplus
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
|Dimensions||280mm High x 355mm Deep x 206mm Wide|
|Motor Size (kW/W)||0.55kW|
|Full Load Current (FLC)||2.3A|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Max Flow||7.9 l/sec|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £8.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Anchor Pumps prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Anchor Pumps. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Anchor Pumps. Please click here to view Returns information.