The new Grundfos UPS2 25-40/60 (130) is a high-efficiency circulator pump with permanent-magnet motor (ECM technology) and continuously variable speed control for circulation of clean heating water.
The UPS2 is the ideal replacement for UPS 25-40 (130) and UPS 25-60 (130)pumps in domestic heating systems, it comes complete with modern motor technology and electronic control which enables it to exceed new EuP/ErP standards. It is also available as a complete pump or as a pump head only.
Features and benefits
- Three Pumps in One - The UPS2 can be set to meet the requirements of a UPS25 model designed for either 4m or 6m performance.
- Control Box - The control box of the UPS2 can be mounted on the left, right or on the top.
- Cable Gland - The cable gland of the UPS2 is the same design as that used on both the UPS15-50 and UPS15-60 circulators. This minimises time taken on changeover.
- Pump Head - Where the existing pump base is in good condition a pump head option can be chosen in order to minimise installation time by replacing the pump head only.
- Dimensions - The UPS2 is almost identical in overall dimensions to the UPS15-50/UPS15-60 models.
- Vent screw - The UPS2 is fitted with a screw which allows manual venting to remove air from the heating system.
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
|Dimensions||130mm l x 131mm h x 126mm w|
|Inlet Dimension||11/2" bspm|
|Discharge Dimension||11/2" bspm|
|Motor Size (kW/W)||48 W Max|
|Full Load Current (FLC)||0.42|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Max Flow||3.0 m3/hr|
|Max Head||6 mtrs|
|Max Temperature||95 degC|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £12.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Anchor Pumps prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Anchor Pumps. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Anchor Pumps. Please click here to view Returns information.