The Grundfos SL/SLV pumps are SuperVortex (free-flow) and single channel impeller pumps specifically designed for pumping sewage and wastewater in a wide range of municipal, private and industrial applications. The pumps are available with motors of 0.6 kW and up to and including 2.6 kW.
The SL18.104.22.168.E.2.1.502.B 240V 1ph 50Hz has a Tube Impeller and DN65 port dimensions.
The pumps are available for:
- submerged installation on auto-coupling system
- submerged installation, free-standing
- municipal wastewater
- wastewater with high content of fibres (SuperVortex impeller)
- drainage water and groundwater
- domestic wastewater
- industrial wastewater
- process and cooling water
- municipal network pumping stations
- public buildings
- blocks of flats
All pumps have the following features:
- Watertight cable entry of corrosion-resistant polyamide
- Power supply cable incorporating wires for thermal sensors in the motor windings
- No additional cable required for sensors in pumps with sensors
- Monitoring of operating conditions for pumps with sensors
- Moisture detector for continuous monitoring of motor enclosure and automatic cut-out in case of leakage
- Heavy-duty bearings greased for life
- Built for frequency converter operation
- Smooth pump surface prevents dirt and impurities from sticking to the pump
- Self-cleaning channel impeller with long vanes reducing the risk of jamming or clogging, or Super-Vortex impeller with high pumping efficiency and less downtime
- Explosion-proof motors for potentially explosive environments
- Motor insulation class F (155 °C)
- Enclosure class IP68 with thermal sensor in each phase
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
|Dimensions||588mm (h) x 242mm Diameter|
|Motor Size (kW/W)||1.1 kW|
|Full Load Current (FLC)||7.4A|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Max Flow||17.5 l/sec|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £8.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Anchor Pumps prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Anchor Pumps. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Anchor Pumps. Please click here to view Returns information.