ALPHA3 25-80 180
High-efficiency circulator pump with permanent-magnet motor (ECM technology) and integrated electronic performance adaptation due to continuously variable speed control for circulation of clean heating water according to VDI 2035.
Features and benefits:
- New Read out of pump performance. Enable the use of ALPHAreader for heat emission balancing.
- New Adv. Dry run protection. Protect the pump in case of no water in the pump.
- New Improved start. Secure start under tough conditions
- New Manual Summer mode. Save energy during summertime and ensure safe start in the heating season
- AUTOADAPT function will automatically find the best setpoint- save energy consumption and set-up time.
- Insulating shells are supplied with pumps to minimize heat loss in heating and cooling systems.
- Display showing actual power consumption in Watt or actual flow in m³/h to control design paramters.
- Best energy efficiency index (EEI) in the market provide highest energy savings during a year.
- Stainless-steel pump housings are available if the application is sensitive or SS is a demand.
- Energieeinsparverordnung – EnEV §14(3). Complies with the German regulation for energy saving in buildings and building systems
- Automatic Night Setback that further reduces the energy consumption.
- Simple selection among three constant-pressure curves, three proportional-pressure curves or three fixed speeds with only one button . Quick and simple setup.
- ALPHA plug. Easy, quick and safe electrical connection.
- ALPHA2 is suitable for cold-water systems. Higher application flexibility .
- Electro-coated pump housing. No corrosion issues.
- No external motor protection is required. Reduced installation time and costs
|Manufacturers Warranty||5 Years|
|Dimensions||180mm x 140mm x 108mm|
|Full Load Current (FLC)||0.44 A|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Max Pressure||10 bar|
|Impeller Material||PES 30%GF|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £8.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Anchor Pumps prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Anchor Pumps. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Anchor Pumps. Please click here to view Returns information.