The GEO range of lifting stations are suitable for:
- Automatic waste water collecting and lifting stations, to handle domestic, civil and industrial waste water
- For collecting and lifting clean waste water and rain water
- For flood drainage
The GEO40 single tank with 40 litre nominal capacity comes with the GXRM9, 11 or 13 submersible pump depending on application.
- Automatic collecting and lifting station for clean water with GXRM pump
- 1 x 40 lt capacity tank
- 1 x single-phase pump with 5 m cable and float switch
- 1 x non-return valve with clapet on the pump delivery side
- 1 x discharge pipe kit arranged for the connection of a Ø 40 mm PVC pipe
- 1 x PVC adapting nipple for Ø 40 mm inlet
- 1 x connector for Ø 25 mm flexible pipe
- Stainless Steel construction
- Integral float switch (tube)
- 12m3/hr max. flow
- 10.4m max. head
|Dimensions||490mm High x 390mm Wide x 350mm Deep|
|Manufacturers Warranty||1 Year|
|Connection Type||1 1/4 Inch BSP Female|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Full Load Current (FLC)||2.5A|
|Cable Length||5 Metres|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £12.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Anchor Pumps prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Anchor Pumps. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Anchor Pumps. Please click here to view Returns information.