This is the Anchor Pumps PumpMat. Designed and tested for 5 years, the PumpMat is designed to reduce noise and vibrations emitted from the pump utilising the mat.
• High Performance Sound Absorption mounting Pad
• Specifically designed to reduce the noise from Noisy Shower Pumps
• Fits easily beneath the pump and can be fitted retrospectively
• Size 200mm x 300mm x 25mm thick (can be cut to size but for best results leave whole)
• Uses open cell synthetic rubber technology and complex pore geometry to effectively absorb sound
• Dampens resonance effects and vibration particularly to the room below where the pump is sited
|Dimensions||300mm (length) x 200mm (width) x 25mm (height)|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £8.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Anchor Pumps prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Anchor Pumps. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Anchor Pumps. Please click here to view Returns information.