Lowara DIWA Submersibles
The Lowara DIWA submersible pump for dirty water is manufactured using AISI 304 stainless steel. Both the impeller and the pump body are made from this quality steel. The pump is compact and lightweight and has a mechanical seal and coated diffuser plate for maximum resistance to abrasion. There are four basic models with power ratings ranging from 0.55 (0.75 HP) to 1.5 kW (2HP). There is also a DIWA GT version available with a fixed vertical float switch system. Most pump models feature a built in capacitor. The pumped liquid cools the motor but there is a thermal overload protection in case of the pump overheating. Applications:
- • Emptying drains, rain water tanks and domestic waste water
- • Emptying tanks and wells in a range of industrial applications
- • Garden and lawn watering
- • Emptying reservoirs and tanks
- • Emergency draining of flooded areas, rooms and cellars
The DIWA submersible sump pumps can also be used in lift shaft emptying, swimming pools, plant room sump, water displays and draining wells. Specifications
- • Delivers up to 25 cubic metres per hour of water.
- • The head is up to 21 metres
- • The power supply can be both single or three phase 50 and 60 Hz
- • The maximum temperature of the pumped liquid should be 50 degrees Celsius
- • The maximum immersion depth is 7 metres
- • There is a free passage up to 8 mm
The DIWA pump is compatible with most standard watering hoses or suction/delivery hoses. It can also accommodate HI-Grip stainless steel hose grips.