Lowara Micro 6+6 Mini Vortex SL/BV
Suitable for delivering grey water and wastewater to main sewer lines located at a higher level, or where gravity drainage is not possible.
• The standard station is equipped with:
- polyethylene basin with a capacity of 550 litres, equipped with two threaded pedestrian covers (100 kg max). - Cable glands for power supply cables (and floats). - Rp 2 x 2” delivery pipes for easy disassembly of the pumps or with sliding device.
- 8 fast connections: 4 x DN110 for inlet, 2 x DN50 for ventilation and 2 x DN65 for cable connection.
- 1 x DN50 fast connection for the manual pump. - 2x DOMO or DL submersible pumps, vortex, channel impeller type or with grinder device.
- 3 rubber seals: 1 x DN110, 1 x DN50 and 1 x DN65 mm.
• Versions with vortex impeller or with grinder device suitable for:
- clean water, effluent, sewage containing suspended solids and fibres.
• Versions with single or twin channel impeller suitable for:
- clean water, effluent, sewage containing suspended solids but not containing fibres.
• Standard version equipped with sliding device and non-return ball valve.
• MICRO 6+6 can be installed on the floor or buried in a suitable structure following instructions in the “Instructions and Operative Manual”.
• Easy installation:
- installation is quick and easy: just connect the pipes and the electrical cables.
- The new MICRO 6+6 is provided with side handles for ease of handling.
- Pre-installed delivery pump.
• Ecological solution:
- tank made from 100% recyclable polyethylene.
- Airtight anti-pollution tank, according to European standard EN 12050.
• Easy maintenance and repair.
- Tried and tested pump technology.
- Pump quick and easy to remove thanks to the sliding device.
|Manufacturers Warranty||1 Year|
|Dimensions||1270cm (L) x 740cm (W) x 840cm (H)|
|Voltage||415V 3Ph 50Hz|
|Impeller Material||Cast Iron|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £12.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not available for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Please note specific items may incur a restocking charge as they are made to order, the cost of which, it determined by the manufacturer not ourselves. Items that are made to order or cut to specific length e.g. Hose cut to specific length may not be entitled to a refund.
Please contact customer services for clarification.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Anchor Pumps prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Anchor Pumps. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Anchor Pumps. Please click here to view Returns information.