The new Lowara ecocirc XL and XLplus are the wet rotor circulators that provide state-of-the-art technology in hydraulics, motor and intelligent controls. The ecocirc XL and XLplus are everything you need in a large wet rotor circulator and nothing you don’t. The purposefully engineered, easy-to-install ecocirc XL and XLplus are designed with simplicity and efficiency in mind.
- Different operation modes adopted to all real life situations
- Automatic proportional pressure control (Δpv)
- Constant pressure control (Δpc)
- Differential temperature control (ΔT)
- Manual set constant speed
- Night mode
- Easy to install and start up, no advanced programming necessary
- Clear display and easy setting with touch buttons
- For hot and cold media including tap hot water
- Communicate with Modbus RTU and BACnet systems
- Can be controlled from a laptop, tablet or smartphone via built in WiFi.
Single and twin head models in cast iron or stainless steel
- Head up to 13 m
- Flow up to 60 m3/h
- Temperature range – 10°C – +110°C
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
|Dimensions||180mm High x 191mm Deep x 157mm Wide|
|Connection Type||1 1/2 Inch BSP|
|Motor Size (kW/W)||0.1kW|
|Full Load Current (FLC)||0.9A|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Max Flow||1.6 l/sec|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £8.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Anchor Pumps prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Anchor Pumps. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Anchor Pumps. Please click here to view Returns information.