Please note that this part number has recently been changed from 605008200.
Approximately 10-15% of the average household electricity consumption is used by domestic heating circulators. The overwhelming majority of these consists of fi xed three speed standard circulators. The EU new Eco-Design Directive, the ErP-Directive EC 641/2009, starting 1st January 2013 is to signifi cantly reduce household energy consumption. In 2015 these strict requirements will be enforced even more.
The new Lowara Ecocirc variable speed, modern, electronically controlled high effi ciency pump, will pay for itself within a short period of installation. Concentrating on the basics - reliable high effi ciency and maximum payback, this pump already complies with the ErP directive of 2015.
The Lowara Ecocirc high effi ciency pumps have ECM-technology and permanent magnet rotor for applications such as:
- Domestic Central heating (one- and two pipe systems)
- Underfl oor and surface heating
- Boiler feed
- Solar stations
- Shaft, shaft seals, back bearing and conventional bearings eliminated
- No air vent bleed valve
- Energy saving
- Only one moving part
- Anti-block device
- Quick and easy to install
- 2 metre‘s of pre-wired cable
- Thermal barrier
- Led light function on control giving operational status of Pump
- Directly interchangeable with other manufacturers units
- ErP Ready to 2015 standards
- High efficiency and long term quiet operation
- No special tools required
- Speed selector switch with automatic regulation
- Microprocessor controlled
- 1 1/2" connections
- 1" union fittings
- Grundfos UPS 15-50
- Grundfos Alpha+ 15-50 / Alpha2 15-50 / Alpha2L 15-50
- Wilo Gold 50 / Smart 25/4 / Stratos Pico 25/1-4
- Dab VA 35/130 / VEA 35/130 / Evotron 40/130
- CPC/Myson CP53
- Lowara TLC 25-5
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
|Dimensions||130mm High x 104mm Deep x 141mm High|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Full Load Current (FLC)||0.28A|
|Motor Size (kW/W)||4-23W|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £6.95 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 4pm for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Anchor Pumps prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Anchor Pumps. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Anchor Pumps. Please click here to view Returns information.