Grundfos Conlift1, Conlift2 and Conlift2 pH+ are suitable for the pumping of condensate which is collected below sewer level or which cannot flow to the sewage system or drain of the building by means of a natural downward slope.
- Condensate boilers. A 200 kW boiler can be drained up to 5 m duty point
- For condensate with a pH value above 2.5
- For condensate from air-conditioning systems, cooling and refrigeration systems, air dehumidifiers and evaporators
- For condensate with a pH value below 2.5, useConlift2 pH+
- Condensate runs by natural fall through a hose into the tank
- Liquid level in the tank is controlled automatically by a float switch
- Condensate is pumped through the discharge hose to the drain
- Safety overflow switch with a 1.7-metre electric cable which can be connected to the condensate boiler and set to stop the boiler in case of an alarm
- Maintenance-free shaded-pole motor
- Four inlets with grommets to seal and fix the inlet hose
- 180 °-rotatable flange for selection of optimum discharge position
- IP24 cover for protection against splashing water
- Two snap-fasteners enabling easy access to the tank in case of service
- Pump operation test button
- Stepped outlet socket for ∅8 and ∅10 mm hoses
- Non-return valve with bayonet connection for easy service
- Special inlet design preventing sedimentation and evaporation from boiler
- Stainless-steel motor shaft additionally protected by a shaft seal
- Self-venting hydraulics
- Rotating lip seal protecting bearing and motor against evaporation from tank
- Special float switch designed to prevent evaporation from tank and corrosion on micro switches
- Alignment wheel enabling easy adjustment in wall-hung installations
- Suitable for wall-hung and floor-standing installation
In order to protect the sewage system, we recommend the use of a neutralisation unit. The neutralisation unit is included in Conlift2 pH+ and is available as an
accessory for Conlift1 and Conlift2. Irrespective of the capability of the Conlift, local regulations may require the installation of a neutralisation unit, even for pH values of 2.5 or higher.
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
|Dimensions||183mm (h) x 165mm (w) x 258mm (d)|
|Motor Size (kW/W)||0.75 kW|
|Full Load Current (FLC)||0.65A|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Max Flow||588 l/hr|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £8.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Anchor Pumps prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Anchor Pumps. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Anchor Pumps. Please click here to view Returns information.