Due to new European Legislation brought into force in January 2013, the UPS 32-80 (180) is no longer manufactured. On purchase of this pump, we will automatically upgrade your order to the new EUP ready Energy Efficient MAGNA1 32-80 (180) at no extra cost.
Please note, this pump requires no adjustments to pipework and is a direct replacement for the UPS 32-80.
The MAGNA1 circulator pumps are designed for circulating liquids in heating systems with variable flows and also for domestic hot-water systems with easy selection of pump setting, no maintenance requirements and extremely low life cycle cost.
- Heating systems
- Main pump
- Mixing loops
- Heating and Air-conditioning
The pump is also suitable for systems with hot-water priority as an external signal can immediately force the pump to operate according to the max. curve, for example in solar-heating systems.
- Safe selection
- Simple installation
- Low energy consumption (MAGNA1 pumps comply with the EuP requirements)
- Nine light fields for indication of pump setting.
- Three proportional-pressure curves, three constant-pressure curves and three fixed-speed curves are available
- Low noise level
- Maintenance free and long life
- Pumped liquid: Water
- Liquid temperature range: -10 .. 110 °C
MAGNA1 32 Series have 180mm port-to-port dimensions and 2" BSPM screwed connections.