MAGNA UPE 50-100F (240) is no longer manufactured and has been replaced by the new MAGNA3 50-100F (280)
Please note - the replacement MAGNA3 50-100F is 40mm bigger port-to-port and will require a pipework alteration.
The Grundfos MAGNA3 is a range of medium and large circulator pumps complete with electronically controlled motors.
The MAGNA3 range is designed for circulating liquids in:
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning and cooling systems
- Domestic water systems
- Ground-source heat pump systems
- Solar heating systems.
Setting the MAGNA3 is simple – just install the pump and leave it on the AUTOADAPT setting, the pump will then analyse the heating system demands and find the optimum setting. It will then continuously adjust its operation to deal with changing system demands.
The new pump also encompasses some new and unique features:
- The MAGNA3 features a facility to limit maximum flow removing the need to use a balancing valve on the main flow and return pipe
- FLOWADAPT combines the benefits of both the FLOWLIMIT and AUTOADAPT functions together
- The MAGNA3 features a built-in heat energy meter. By fitting a separate temperature sensor in the return pipe the energy consumption in the system can be monitored and logged in the MAGNA3. This allows end users to monitor their energy consumption in order to avoid excessive energy bills caused by poor system balance and potential problems with system controls
- The MAGNA3 is the most efficient circulator available, with an Energy Efficiency Index (EEI) that already complies with the EuP 2015 requirements and can achieve savings of up to 75% compared to a typical installed circulator
This pump has 280mm port to port dimensions and has 50mm flanged connections. Counter flanges are not included, see related items for options.